Broadcasting on Camsoda is fast and easy. Anyone can broadcast, if you want to receive tips you need to get verified. Simply complete the [online application].
You will need a computer with a webcam almost any will do, here is our Recommended Hardware.
Now that your computer is sorted lets get broadcasting:
- Login to your camsoda account
- On the top Menu Click Stream Live:
- At the prompt say yes, your cam will turn on and you will see yourself. But your not broadcasting just yet.
- Configure your room. Just above the chat window click the gear box:
- Make any change you want. The most important is the Chat Room Notice: Everyone will see this when they enter your room. Update it often; your topic should tell users your countdowns or private shows, or content or all three. Make sure to click "SAVE". Here are some examples
- Move the focus of your window back to chat by clicking the bubbles next to the gears: Then click Broadcast, in the lower right corner of your video stream:
When your broadcasting you can always go back into your setting by clicking the gear box: . You can also use the other tab next to the gear that looks like people, this is the list of everyone in your room. You can ban people, make them moderators etc...
Click below to view our Video Guide!
Click below to read our written OBSGuide!
Adjusting The Video Picture
On a MAC you will need to use this app to adjust your camera's settings.
- Make sure your Mic is on
- Great users as they join your room
- Encourage users to tip and thank them by name when they do!
- Quickly respond to private messages you receive
- Send private messages to users with tokens
- Start a Chat App game
- Make sure your profile is filled out. Here is Profile Advice